Tuskeen is a partner and head of Rostron Carlyle’s family law department and has exclusively practised in the family law sector since 2001.
Tuskeen holds an exemplary reputation in assisting clients through the difficult process of separation and her pragmatic approach to resolving complex marital and de facto property settlements is well recognised among her peers. Tuskeen’s expertise also includes financial agreements, children's issues, divorce, spousal maintenance and child support.
Working closely with accountants and financial planners, Tuskeen assists clients to negotiate and resolve property settlement issues whether involving interests in businesses, companies, trusts or overseas property in a cost effective and timely fashion.
Tuskeen is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and before joining Rostron Carlyle, practised in a number of Brisbane boutique family law firms.
She has over 10 years' experience advising clients on:
- Property settlements for married and de facto couples.
- Advice and disputes on financial agreements.
- Acting in all areas of divorce, separation and de facto relationships.
- Assisting on child support and children’s issues.
- Direction and advice on spousal support.
- International relocation of children.
Admissions and Memberships
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Law Society of Queensland.
- Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section).
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Australia.
Articles by Tuskeen Jacobs
Brisbane 07 3009 8444
Tuskeen's area of practice
- Family Law
- Divorce and De Facto Separation
- Property Settlements
- Spousal Support
- Property Settlements for Married and De Facto Couples
- Parenting and Children Orders
- Financial Orders
- Child Support