Rozélle manages the Corporate Recoveries and Debt Collection team within Rostron Carlyle’s Litigation & Disputes Practice under the supervision of Partner, Paul Rojas.
Rozélle’s education includes a Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Business Management majoring in Human Resource Management, and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. She has significant experience in recovery litigation in various jurisdictions in the Magistrates, Local, District, Supreme and Federal Courts.
Rozélle’s areas of specialty include cross-jurisdictional debt recovery and commercial litigation, insolvency, and contractual disputes. Rozélle has conducted and assisted in contested litigation matters in most Local, State and Federal jurisdictions for a wide range of clients. She frequently represents medium to large private companies, trusts, government agencies and insolvency practitioners. Her longest standing clients include some of Australia’s most popular household names, such as DuluxGroup Australia, Repco and Southern Cross Austereo.
Rozélle works closely with each of her clients and is an approachable, pragmatic and confident advocate. She has a positive attitude and provides commercial advice to achieve the best possible outcome in any circumstance for her clients.
- Admissions and Membership
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Assisting in and advising on all aspects of unfair preference claims and uncommercial transaction claims on behalf of various liquidators.
- Frequently appearing as an advocate in relation to contested Winding Up and Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Acting in large scale debt recovery matters in all States and Territories within Australia.
- Contact Details
Brisbane 07 3009 8444