James acts for a number of high net wealth individuals and families, private companies, and national branded wholesalers and retailers in various industries.
James plays an active role in the commercial development of his clients and their business endeavours which has seen a number of his clients expand financially as well as establishing strongholds in their respective marketplaces.
James’ experience spans across the fields of retailing, wholesaling, property, oil and resources, finance and hospitality.
- All areas of Property Law, including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and development.
- Specialising in the niche area of Service Station related transactions, including involvement in development application considerations for local council, leasing and acquiring/selling Service Station properties.
- Specialising in Franchising and Fuel Re-Selling transactions, acting for both Franchisors and Franchisees in respect to obligations under the Franchising Code and the Oilcode.
- Commercial, Retail, and Industrial Leasing including involvement in resolving complex legal disputes associated with leasing transactions.
- A variety of Business Law transactions.
- Wills and Estates.
- Succession and Estate Planning
- Admissions and Memberships
- Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- High Court of Australia.
- Law Society of New South Wales.
- Formal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws at the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Contact Details
Sydney 02 9307 8900