Hamish is a founding Partner of the firm. He supervises a number of the firms' practices groups as outlined above. He oversees practice group client service standards and acts in a wide variety of litigious matters where his experience dictates.
- Acting for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters.
- Providing corporate structuring and restructuring advice and negotiating complex commercial transactions.
- Acting on behalf of a number of leading Queensland hoteliers in a variety of transactional and related matters.
- Negotiating group wide representation policies.
- Supervising complex litigation matters.
- Personally managing large and complex criminal defences.
- Acting for property developer clients in the acquisition of development properties and the sale of property's "off the plan".
- Acting for landlords and tenants of Retail Shopping and Commercial Centres.
- Acting for clients in the purchase and sale of their businesses.
- Acting for Franchisor and Franchisee clients in establishing franchises.
- Acting for Not for profit organisations.
- Negotiated a group industry wide criminal law representation service for the security industry that is integrated into a number of workplace agreements throughout South East Queensland.
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
|Bachelor of Laws||University of Queensland||2000|
|Bachelor of Commerce||University of Queensland||1997|
Brisbane 07 3009 8444
Sydney 02 9307 8900
Hamish's area of practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Property Law
- Security Industry
- Property Development
- Company Law