Greg is a founding Partner and Managing Partner of the law firm. He supervises a number of the firms’ speciality practices as outlined throughout the website. He manages practice group client service standards and personally litigates a variety of matters where his experience dictates.
- Securing the world’s largest bank as a client.
- Assisting in policy formulation and recommendations as a prelude to the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1997 (Qld).
- Acts for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters.
- Acts for international and national banks.
- Acts for the Queensland Building and Construction Commission.
- Supervises complex litigation matters.
- Personally manages large and complex litigation matters.
- Admissions and Memberships
- Member of the Building Dispute Practitioner’s Society Inc.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
- Formal qualifications
Course Institution Date completed Bachelor of Laws Queensland University of Technology 1994
- Contact Details
Brisbane 07 3009 8444
Sydney 02 9307 8900