Daniel is a member of our property and commercial team based in Rostron Carlyle’s Brisbane office. He practices in commercial and property law, focusing on commercial, residential, industrial, retail and mixed use project development and the provision of associated business services.
He specialises in legal issues associated with commercial property, industrial property developments, large scale residential and CBD towers, shopping centres, retirement villages, mixed use and community title developments, resorts, marinas and marina related industries.
Daniel is able to assist with advice and expertise on project acquisition, structuring and development issues, through all stages of a client’s projects and property dealings.
- Advice and appearing as advocate in the Land Court in respect to Land Valuation Appeals.
- Joint ventures and other structures for property transactions.
- The sale and acquisition of commercial property, industrial property developments, large scale residential and CBD towers, shopping centres, retirement villages, mixed use and community title developments, resorts, marinas and marina related industries.
- “Off the Plan” residential, marina and mixed use developments.
- Commercial agreements for projects, including D & C Building Contracts, development underwriting agreements and development services agreements and Agreements for Lease.
Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
|Bachelor of Laws||Queensland University of Technology||1995|
Brisbane 07 3009 8444
Daniel's area of practice
- Commercial Property
- Industrial Property Developments
- Large Scale Residential and CBD Towers
- Shopping Centres
- Retirement Villages
- Mixed Use and Community Title Developments
- Marinas and Marina Related Industries
- Commercial and Property Law
- Focusing on Commercial
- Residential, Industrial, Retail and Mixed Use Project Development