Angelo has been in practice in New South Wales since 1969 and has extensive general experience in many fields of law, particularly in property, estate and business law. He has been an Accredited Specialist in Business Law with the Law Society of New South Wales since 1994. He is also involved in charitable activities.
Angelo acts for business and commercial clients as well as for families and individuals and has assisted clients in growing and developing their assets and businesses. He has represented many clients for lengthy periods, some up to over 40 years since he commenced practice.
- Property Law – all areas including residential, retail, commercial, industrial and development.
- Leasing – in particular retail leasing in NSW and mediation of retail disputes.
- Business Law – buying and selling businesses.
- Succession and Estate Planning.
- Wills and Estates.
- Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Admitted as a Fellow of the Commercial Law Association of Australia.
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia.
- Member of the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants.
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
- Formal qualifications
Course Institution Date completed Accredited Specialist – Business Law Law Society of New South Wales 1994 Bachelor of Commerce University of UNSW 1975 Bachelor of Laws University of Sydney 1968
- Contact Details
Sydney 02 9307 8900