We can help you to identify, manage, commercialise and protect your IP rights
Our Intellectual Property (IP) Lawyers have vast experience in all kinds of intellectual property matters.
Our Intellectual Property Legal Services include all aspects of trademarks, design, copyright, IP Audits and IP searches. Given our firm’s diverse client base and cross practice approach, we are well placed to advise our clients on intellectual property issues that affect them and their business.
Our well-respected IP lawyers have extensive experience in various intellectual property related matters, including:
- Drafting disclosure, non-disclosure, confidentiality and non-compete agreements and covenants
- Advising on common law confidentiality issues
- Drafting and reviewing IP clauses in employment and consultancy agreements
- Due diligence investigations as part of asset and share sale agreements
- Trademarks applications in national and international jurisdictions
- Responding to requests from Trademark examiners
- Protecting Trademarks by removing infringements in Google Adwords
- Advice on confidentiality strategies
- Drafting of preliminary applications
- Licensing of Trademarks, Patents, Copyright and Designs
- Commercialisation agreements
- Structuring entities and associated IP ownership so as to best attract investors
Related IP Services
- Registration and assignment of business names across jurisdictions
- Registration and assignment of .com.au and .com domain names
- Managing domain name disputes in cases of cybersquatting and competing claims
Contact us to find out more about our Intellectual Property Legal Services.