Need a Divorce Lawyer in Brisbane?
Our Brisbane divorce lawyers will guide you through the difficult and stressful period that follows the breakdown of a relationship. Our lawyers have over 40 years of combined experience, and they aim to resolve your family matters through the use of negotiation and mediation. They also understand that sometimes this isn’t possible – in which case they are well-equipped to advise you and take the steps necessary to having your matter resolved through the judicial system.
When to Hire a Divorce Lawyer
You should hire a divorce lawyer if:
- You are unable to come to a fair decision without intervention
- Abuse of any form is involved
- Your spouse is being dishonest or vindictive
- Your spouse has hired a lawyer
- You have complex financial issues
- You fear that your spouse might harm you or your children (or abscond with your property)
Divorce and Relationship Breakdown
When a divorce occurs, a number of issues can arise relating to spousal maintenance, property settlement and support for the children. Our divorce lawyers can help you to address these issues and make your divorce as smooth as possible.
Other Family Law Matters
We also provide family law advice on the following:
- Married and de facto property settlements
- Parenting Plans and orders for children
- Child support agreements and advice
- Advising in the event of a child abduction
- Advising on surrogacy matters
- Drafting financial agreements for both married and de facto couples
Contact Us Today
If you require a divorce lawyer in Brisbane and would like to discuss your situation, contact Rostron Carlyle today.